V-TAC LED Linear Lights is a newly developed range of energy efficient, low maintenance alternative to traditional fluorescents that can be installed in a variety of industrial, commercial, and light assembly applications. It is the optimal solution for conventional lighting systems and also excellent for new installations due to its low installation cost.Key Features
• Saves 80% energy
• No Ultraviolet or Infrared Rays
• Totally flexible, Compact & Adjustable design
• No Lead or Mercury content hence environment friendly
• Provides Uniform Radiance & Enhances appeal of any environment
• Continuous row modular system
1. Up & Down Linear Lights (Non-Linkable)
One (1) metre stand-alone suspended up & down lighting with cutting-edge reflectors for a soft yet sufficient lighting effect. Available in Silver and White.
2. Up & Down Linear Hanging Lights (Wide)
Continuous suspended upward & downward lighting with a broad 160mm width for a wider scope; modern tech reflectors to distribute just the right amount of light. Available in Silver and White.
3. Up & Down Linear Hanging Lights (Slim)
Continuous suspended up & down lighting with a 75mm body. Available in Black, Silver, and White.
4. Linear Hanging Lights (Non-Dimmable)
Continuous suspended downward lighting with a narrow 35mm body for a leaner scope; competitively priced for professional task lighting in commercial areas. Available in Black, Silver, and White.
5. Linear Hanging Lights (Dimmable)
Dimmable suspended downward lighting with a 50mm body for narrower aisles; continuous up to 12m. Available in Silver and White.
6. LED Recessed Linear (Linkable)
Recessed version of our continuous downward linear lighting with a 70mm body. Available in Silver and White
7. LED Recessed Linear (Linkable)
A broader version of our recessed linear lighting at 90mm width; continuous up to 12 metres. Available in White.